Jokes:Home of Laughter.




1. Them rรบsh my neighbor go hรธspital this morning , ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


doรงtor say Rice too much for him body๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


2. Emeka for person papa burรฏal, you get mind talk say sรฅlt no dey the rice๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


3. Mรดney can make  woman hรบmble, you give her mรดney and she'll be lรญke "baby you promise to bรชรฅt me" ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…


4. The second advantage of wearing a wig, is that you can remรธve it at a party and collect food two times ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”


be wise ....๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ


5. The reason why Hausa music is so fast, is because the instrument are borrรดwed ,and the owners are waiting to collect them๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ


Wisdom wan fรญnรฏsh me ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ


6. Why do footballers swรชรขt, when the stadium is filled with fans๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…


7. BR£AKING NEWS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

400 level student don go attend 100l students lecture,๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


 because of woman, now lecturer don make am class rep...๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…


Emeka just dey play..๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ 


8. Today I prรฅnk my books by opening them, they taught I'll read them ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿ’†


9. I mรญss my primary school days " Dฤซe kingdom come, dฤซe will be don on earth , Atiti heaven๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…


10. I rejฤ“รงted 5million this morning, because it was given to me with left hand,๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


 I hรขte nรธnsense..๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ


11. We are in the hรธspital, My nephew just swall0wed 512Gb memory card,  and he is singing all the songs in it.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ


 We are praying and hoping he doesn't  reach the video folder..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™


12. Bros I greet o,๐Ÿ™‹ help tap that bros wey dey always read my jokes dey laugh ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… but no dey ever lรญke and cรดmment, I greet o bros๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹

Comments

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Popular posts from this blog

They Went to School Seeking a Future. Some Never Came Home

EXCLUSIVE: For Two Hours, a Mother Became Her Daughter's Child — What Happened Next Left Her in Tears

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: After Decades in Osun, Lagos and Ogun, a 72-Year-Old Woman Speaks on Flooding and Waste Management

The Real Opposition to Tinubu Is Not Atiku or Obi—It's Something Bigger

PROFILE: GBENGA ADEBOYE

From Conference to Calling: CPC Charges Women to Build Homes, Lead Change Nationwide

EXCLUSIVE FEATURE (CONCLUDING INSTALLMENT): When the Bridge Shakes — Anxiety Deepens Over Future of HND Holders Amid Conversion Programme Uncertainty

NYSC Delay Crisis Rocks OSPOLY: Graduates Accuse Officials of Negligence as Futures Hang in the Balance

FEATURE: Student Life In Osun State Polytechnic,Iree

SPECIAL REPORT (DEVELOPING STORY): Lecturers, HODs, Graduates Speak on Future of HND Holders Amid Conversion Programme Concerns